Why choose aluminum blinds?
You may know them as Venetian Blinds or Mini-blinds. Aluminum blinds are durable, light, and affordable. There are several different slat sizes available and a wide range of colors to fit any taste.
At Made in The Shade Blinds of Pittsburgh we bring the showroom to you! Our consultations are always free.
Aluminum Blind Features:
- Their low weight and stable construction make them a very desirable product.
- The slats may be tilted open for light control or completely opened for an enjoyable view.
- When closed no one can see in.
- An occasional light dusting is all that is required to keep these blinds looking great.
- They never go out of style
- A great value due to their reliable performance and cost effectiveness.
- Used in Offices and Residences alike.
- And, of course, motorization is always available.
At Made in The Shade Blinds of Pittsburgh we offer several varieties of Aluminum Blinds. Our Supreme Cordless 1 inch Aluminum Blinds are great for children’s room and play areas. Our Insignia Series 1 inch Blinds are your best value because they include a two-slat valance, clutch wand release and crash proof cordlock and bottomrails to prevent damage. We also offer 1/2 inch blinds for smaller windows and 2 inch blinds for larger ones.
Aluminum Blinds continue to be a very suitable product for many applications. We have a wide pallet of colors to choose from and very dependable hardware. All components are color coordinated to provide a very clean and finished look. The painting process makes teh slats resist dust, stains, scratches, mold and mildew. Many options are available to make the Aluminum Blinds you order appropriate to your needs. These include reverse or same side lift and tilt controls, multiple blinds on one headrail, multi-colored striped blinds, and hidden holes for better light control.
Aluminum Blinds installed in the Beacon Hill Townhouse Community.
We installed aluminum blinds in this townhouse in the Pittsburgh neighborhood of Beacon Hill.