Get moving with motorized window treatments!
Window Motorization for window treatments offer a convenient way to control your Blinds, Shades, or Draperies. This is a great solution for homes with elevated windows, or homes with windows above garden tubs. Any place where controlling the treatment is difficult.
But that is just the beginning. Imagine being able to control the opening and closing of your window treatments while away from home to give that lived in look. Or having them open and closed at certain times so you don’t have to be bothered. Made in The Shade Blinds of Pittsburgh offers great service and a full manufacturer’s warranty on all of our motorized units.
Schedule a free in-home consultation because at Made in The Shade Blinds of Pittsburgh we always bring the showroom to you!
- Available on most of our Blinds, Shades, and Draperies.
- A remote that is smaller than your TV’s remote can be mounted on your wife if you desire.
- Security is always an issue. Give your home the look that someone is present when no one is.
- Used to lift Shades, tilt open Blind slats, and open Draperies.
- Hard wiring is available for new construction or battery operated for existing applications.
- We even have solar powered motors.
- Window treatments can even be controlled by a sun-sensor.
- Pre-setting is available.
- No cords mean no safety concerns for small children
- Because the motor is designed exclusively for the window treatment it places less wear than manual controls
- Compatible with home automation systems.
Many homes have a window or two that is just too hard too reach. It might be a window in a Cathedral style foyer or a window above a garden tub. But whatever it is there are applications that make motorization almost a necessity. Motorization is also a nice convenience for any window treatment that is opened and closed frequently. It is also a nice way to impress your friends!