Why Choose Pleated Shades?
Pleated Shades are a less commonly sold window treatment in the Pittsburgh region but are beautiful just the same. They can certainly complement Draperies with their vast selection of colors and patterns. The decorative fabric are produced in a permanent pleat that maintain their shape and fine edges. They can lower and raise with the aid of a cord or you can opt for our cordless feature. Choose from sheer to room darkening fabrics.
Pleated Shade Features:
- Interior Designers love Pleated Shades
- They offer a vast array of colors and patterns
- Their low stacking provides a great view outdoors when opened.
- 2 sizes are available, 1 inch for smaller windows and 2 inch for larger ones.
- Concerned about privacy? With the optional Top Down/Bottom up feature you can lower the top to allow light in and keep the bottom closed for privacy. Cordless is also available with this option as well as motorized lift.
- The fabric is the same color on both sides which can be very favorable for interior French doors.
Pleated Shades are a unique and beautiful window treatment. At Made in The Shade Blinds of Pittsburgh we offer these attractive shades in many styles, patterns, and colors so there will always be something to suit everyone’s taste and budget. We use a lightweight aluminum headrail that is color coordinated to the fabric chosen and is extremely durable. We offer different levels of opacity from sheer to room darkening and liners are available for increased privacy and for a neutral outside appearance.
Corded lift is standard but we also offer cordless, continuous-loop lift, and motorized lift. Pleated Shades are always custom made to fit your window and they can be made into specialty shape for arched, angled, or other non-standard shapes. For privacy and light choose either our Top Down/Bottom Up model or our Perfect-Vue model, which combines a Pleated Shade with Cellular Shade via a midrail.